Southampton and Glasgow has the most stressed surfers claims Zen Internet
The latest research from Zen Internet reveals a bevy of statistics derived from a survey of 2,000 consumers across the UK.
- STRESSED SURFERS: Southampton and Glasgow the most frustrated cities in the UK when it comes to getting online
- Bristol (9.9 hours), Sheffield (9.8 hours) and Manchester (9.6 hours) are the biggest internet users across the UK
- One in seven households in Sheffield are online for 21 hours a day
- Widespread dissatisfaction could be resolved with better reliability and speed
- More than three in four people in Liverpool (77%), Southampton (75%) and Manchester (73%) look for speed, whilst in Nottingham (77%), Plymouth (76%) and Brighton (76%) customers are more concerned about reliability.
UK consumers are too often let down by slow speeds and poor reliability - with too many providers falling short of expectations.
Sluggish or unreliable internet service is damaging to both productivity and satisfaction and must be addressed urgently by the industry.
People are spending increasing amounts of time online and having access to a speedy and reliable broadband service should be a given. But our research shows that many are still left frustrated by the quality of service provided by the industry.Richard Tang, Founder and Chairman of Zen
Zen Internet services include a price guarantee of no price rises while you remain on the same package and regularly scores higher than BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media in our comparison tables.