TalkTalk out of contract prices rise
TalkTalk has many of its broadband customers on fixed price contracts and the need to take a decision at the end of the minimum contract term which will be 12, 18 or 24 months depending on what you signed up to has increased. The problem is that the standard out of contract pricing has increased e.g. ADSL2+ rises from £27/m to £30/m.
The new out of contract prices are:
- ADSL2+ £30/m
- Fibre broadband (FTTC 40/10) £36/m
- Fibre broadband (FTTC 80/20) £41/m
For those migrating between providers of course the introductory offer prices are lower and can be seen in our full TalkTalk broadband packages list.
The offers that are running until 11th July are more expensive than the previous offers that ended on the 27th.
- Fast Broadband (ADSL2+) £19.95/m on an 18 month contract
- Faster Fibre Broadband (FTTC 40/10) £24/m with an 18 month contract
- Faster Fibre with Speed Boost (FTTC 80/20) £26.50/m with an 18 month contract
TalkTalk does guarantee no broadband price rises during the minimum contract term and there are 12 and 24 month options available during the sign up process.