Price changes for full fibre from Zen Internet
The price in full fibre areas if buying from Zen Internet is changing with the FTTP packages now priced as follows
- Unlimited Full Fibre 1 with Zen Internet Phone Line (40/10 product) £44.99/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 1 data only £34.99/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 2 with Zen Internet Phone Line (80/20 product) £49/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 2 data only £38.99/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 3 with Zen Internet Phone Line (160/30 product) £59.99/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 3 data only £49.99/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 4 with Zen Internet Phone Line (330/50 product) £70/m
- Unlimited Full Fibre 4 data only £59.99/m
All the services come with a £55 setup fee and 18 month contract. You do get the usual static IP address from Zen Internet and a free router.
The FTTP packages now include the lifetime price guarantee.
Update 3:45pm The unlimited fill fibre 1 & 2 pricing has simplified to be the same price throughout the 18 month term. We previous had an increase in price listed after 12 months due to an introductory offer, but the Zen website has updated to remove this.
* Update Friday 14th 10am: We mentioned previously we were not sure about the difference in the data only packages on the full fibre products and we have been told that paying someone phone line rental over the copper is a pre-requisite for the Full FIbre 1 and 2 products (though how this works when ordering data only in a fibre only new build is an unknown). On the Full Fibre 3 and 4 products there is no need to have any phone line on the data only service. The reasoning behind all this is unknown, a comical reason was given but we have pointed out that that cannot be correct and are waiting on a response.
Update Friday 14th midday: A final update and it has been confirmed by Zen Internet that the data only full fibre packages do not require you to take a phone line product from anyone.