6 cats talk broadband
We have surveyed 6 out of the 11 million cats in the United Kingdom to learn what is important to the cat population and where we can all improve our broadband usage to make a cats life more pleasant.
- Fibre cables hurt more than chewing traditional metallic cables can owners please make sure to let us know if any are present in the home
- Broadband routers with multiple external antenna are a real pain as it is difficult to curl up on them on cold evenings
- Cats hate box set binges due to being ignored, hence why they pester you so much once into the episode 5 ot 12 in a single sitting
- 30% of those surveyed have witnessed broadband rage at some point in the last year from their owners
- 5 out of 6 cats are concerned that their privacy is being invaded via the Internet of Things allowing owners to track them 24/7
- 42% of those surveyed agreed that there are no cat friendly video games on the market
- All cats ask if owners can please revert to simple passwords like ABC123 since it is annoying to remember the long complex passwords people use now.
- Only 1 in 6 cats do not think online shopping and home delivery of groceries is a good idea
- The majority of those surveyed would like to remind owners to keep their Wi-Fi router clear of clutter since when buried in the TV stack it is very hard to lay on during the cold evenings.