Virgin Media tweaks some bundle offers
The long nights are here and that usually means longer periods watching TV and for those looking at a Virgin Media cable TV bundle there are a few new offers to consider.
- Big Kahuna Bundle, 200 Mbps broadband download speeds, TV package including 16 Sky channels and BT Sports HD and ESPN HD sports now £26/month for 12 months, then £52 per month.
- Big Daddy Bundle, 200 Mbps broadband download speeds, TV packages adds Sky Sports F1, Sky Movies HD, Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 2 HD, Sky Movies HD on top of what you get in the Big Kahuna Bundle. £52.25 per month for 12 months, then £104.50 per month.
- SuperFibre 50 with phone, £4.99 per month for 12 months for a 50 Mbps download speed service, then £17.50 per month.
- VIVID 100 with phone, £9.99 per month for 12 months for a 100 Mbps download speed service, then £22.50 per month.
- VIVID 200 with phone, £14.99 per month for 12 months for a 200 Mbps download speed service, then £30 per month.
All the bundles require you to pay voice line rental at £16.99 per month and also feature 18 month contracts.
Broadband is available without any requirement for a phone line, but the standalone 50 Mbps service is priced at £30.25 per month, which gives a total cost over an 18 month period of £544.50 versus taking the broadband and phone service with its offer at £470.70 in the first 18 months.