No contract Gigabit launched by Hyperoptic
Hyperoptic is making it easier for people who only need broadband for a few months in a flat serviced by the Hyperoptic network by now offering a no-contract option.
"At Hyperoptic we are proud to be different, as well as the fastest. We were the first broadband company in the UK to offer consumers gigabit connectivity by using our own, dedicated network - over 135 times faster than traditional ASDL services. Now, by offering consumers a ‘no contract’ option, we are giving people what they want and need: the UK’s fastest most consistent broadband with complete flexibility."Dana Tobak, Managing Director, Hyperoptic
Broadband and phone
- Up to 20 Mbps downloads, £11 per month and £16 per month for the phone line.
- Symmetric up to 100 Mbps, £25 per month and £16 per month for the phone line.
- Symmetric up to 1000 Mbps, £51 per month and £16 per month for the phone line.
- Up to 20 Mbps downloads, £24 per month.
- Symmetric up to 100 Mbps, £38 per month.
- Symmetric up to 1000 Mbps, £64 per month.
There is a £40 set-up and installation fee that includes the gigabit router.
The advantage of having a simple rolling contract rather than the standard 12 or 18 months (2 years for some providers) is that people who are staying in a place for just 3 months can enjoy decent broadband without the problems of a long contract.