Free broadband offers at Sky but do not forget line rental
Sky generally changes its offers weekly, and this week brings forth a gravity defying range of offers.
Bear in mind that for any of the broadband offers voice line rental at £15.40 per month (inclusive calls to landlines at weekends) is required.
- Free broadband for 12 months if you join Sky as a new broadband and phone customer. Includes a £100 M&S voucher and if you take the voucher and line rental into account the monthly price over the 12 months is £7.07/month. At the end of the 12 month minimum term the broadband price rises to £7.50 per month. Existing standalone Sky broadband customers who are out of contract may want to contact Sky to see if a deal can be negotiated.
- The discount for taking Sky TV, or the penalty for not taking it depending on your viewpoint appears to have vanished for new customers, since the standard price if you take TV or don't take a TV package is £7.50 per month.
- Existing Sky TV customers taking broadband from Sky for the first time, have a fairly standard £3.75 per month for 12 months (12 month contract) offer running, but there are hints that for those that call the number on the Sky website a better offer may be possible.
- For those new customers taking the complete bundle of TV, broadband and phone the main offer is 25% off the price of the TV package and free broadband for 12 months and £75 of credits to your bill. This applies to the Original, Variety, Family and Movies bundles.
- The Sports and Complete Bundle are still running with the two years free broadband offer, stacked alongside the 25% off the TV package for 12 months and £75 of credits into your Sky account.