Looking for more users to help track broadband performance
A week ago, we sought volunteers interested in working with ICM Research who are carrying out some research into broadband speeds.
ICM are currently still looking for additional panellists on the following services, including recently added TalkTalk 80Mbps service:
- BT Infinity 1/2 Broadband ('up to 38/76 meg')
- Sky Fibre Broadband ('up to 40/80 meg')
- Virgin Media ('up to 30/50/60/100 meg')
- TalkTalk ('up to 40/80 meg')
- O2/BE ('up to 20/24 meg')
- Orange ('up to 20/24 meg')
Users on other ISPs/packages listed on the form (link below) are also still able to register their interest. Those selected to take part will receive a testing device to connect to their broadband connection as well as a payment for £25 from ICM once the system is set up. You may also be invited to take part in further surveys on your broadband service.