Broadband News

Not able to get broadband in Ceredigion - register yourself

Ceredigion County Council is attempting to gauge the size of the broadband problems throughout the county. The first step being to actually collect registrations from people who cannot get broadband but would like it. This Broadband NotSpot survey can be found on

It is important to register if you know anyone or a business in the council area who cannot get broadband. The more registrations, the clearer the scale of the problem will become. While BT suggests 99% of homes can get ADSL, the remaining 1% can be very vocal, but too often these disparate voices get lost and no-one really knows where the money to resolve the problem should be targeted.

The scheme has been picked up by BBC News, so hopefully local radio and press in the county will publicise the scheme.


Post a comment

Login Register