Hyperoptic adds 20% off promo code for Black Friday
Friday 25 November 2016 15:22:37 by Andrew Ferguson

The offers continue, with Hyperoptic offering 20% off their normal offers if you add the promo code BLACK9 during checkout.

With the offer it means if you are chasing the broadband only offers, the products are all based around a 12 month contract.

• 20 Mbps Fibre £12/m for 9 months then £22/m. £40 setup charge
  • 100 Mbps Symmetric Fibre £16/m for 9 months then £35/m. £40 setup charge
  • Gigabit Symmetric Fibre £24/m for 9 months then £60/m. £40 setup charge

Comments

Posted by Kebabselector 11 days ago
20% off the service no one can really get.
Posted by PaulKirby 10 days ago
LOL, I was about the say the same thing.
I might just wait for BT to up their speeds :)
Posted by hopkapi 10 days ago
They're actually up to somewhere around 200,000 homes across 20 cities by now, aiming for 500,000 by 2019. Plus they're infinitely easier to deal with than BT, there are clear demand thresholds for them to install, and I helped us hit ours in an afternoon. BT on the other hand, despite their exchange being literally over the road from my building, won't even tell us why they won't install.
Posted by steve14 8 days ago
I was with Be internet when they ran that. They were fantastic until they sold out. I really wish I could get hyperoptic and would chose them over Zen who I'm currently with. Zen haven't done a bad job or anything, but Be's customer service was fantastic.
Posted by Kebabselector 8 days ago
@hopkapi - that's nice to know. Sadly for the majority of householders who aren't in a block of flats we have to wait for BT. Once Hyperoptic start working on competition with BT street cabinets in urban areas then I might get excited (but I don't think this will ever happen)