BT Mobile offer doubles data allowance on 2GB SIM package
Friday 11 November 2016 11:59:57 by Andrew Ferguson

BT Mobile has juggled around the offers on its SIM only packages and the choice of an Amazon or iTunes gift card is at the higher end of the cycle. These offers run out on 21st November 2016 and revolve around a 12 month contract.

• 4G SIM with 500MB of data, unlimited calls and texts plus a £30 gift card. Priced at £5/m for existing BT Broadband/Infinity customers or £10/m for everyone else. On standard package call allowance is usually only 200 minutes.
  • 4G SIM with 4GB of data, 500 minutes of calls and texts plus a £60 gift card. Usually has only 2GB of data in the monthly allowance. Priced at £10/m for existing BT Broadband/Infinity customers or £15/m for everyone else.
  • 4G SIM with 15GB of data, unlimited calls and texts plus a £90 gift card. Priced at £20/m for existing BT Broadband/Infinity customers or £25/m for everyone else.

Comments

Posted by ZenUser27 25 days ago
I missed out on this £30 voucher by 3 days. Oh well.
Posted by radiomarko 25 days ago
Remarkably the online port number system worked very well when I moved from 02 to a BT sim only deal, unlimited minutes for a fiver being an irresistible bargain. I was expecting the BT run around but my number moved on the day stated and before 1100. Awaiting the £20 Amazon gift card too.
Posted by ZenUser27 24 days ago
Rub it in :P

I could cancel and re get it OR just ring up and say I want to cancel.

Either way, i am happy with the deal. And the same my number ported next day.
Posted by ethicalme 22 days ago
BT is far as I am concerned is the joker in the pack or the elephant in the room if you like. The package I am on at full back is £50.49 for 45 download.

Zen is £50.50 for unlimited downloads.

No contest as far as I am concerned.
Posted by leexgx 21 days ago
if you on zen or bt you get the same line speed and unlimited ? (price seems about the same)