100GB a month of 4G data from EE for 2 months for just £10
Tuesday 28 July 2015 17:21:41 by Andrew Ferguson

The last EE 4G data SIM offer was popular, so for those who missed out or even those who enjoyed the last offer and just want to enjoy not clock watching again on their mobile usage there is another Summer SIM offer from EE.

You simply need to order the SIM and once it arrives top up with £10 which will buy you a 1GB data, 50 minutes and 50 texts add-on, and text SUMMER100 to 150 which will give you your first month of 100GB of data. The second month of 100GB will appear automatically.

You need to get your SIM by 31st August and top up the £10 within 14 days of getting it to receive the bonus data from the pack. We did check with EE and people who have had their previous SIM offers are still eligible.

Posted by iand about 1 year ago
hope you have better luck. Ordered sim 6 weeks ago. it never arrived. Received email saying welcome to ee....
Posted by adslmax about 1 year ago
Same here. It's just a conned! Maybe too many customers order SIM. Backlogs!
Posted by gribz about 1 year ago
Was fine for me last time, had the SIM withing a few days. Very much enjoyed my 200gb of double speed data so good news to see them doing it again. Better than the crappy sub-4mb ADSL I have to suffer.
Posted by Michael_Chare about 1 year ago
Mine has just arrived!
Posted by paul_liverpoolfc about 1 year ago
Can you use this SIM abroad i.e. Jersey?
Posted by andrew (Favicon staff member) about 1 year ago
I travelled with the Glastonbury one, and if I was in EU usual roaming charges for EE PAYG applied. So presume the same again.

Posted by jsp21c about 1 year ago
I'd like to see EE come up with a SIM with 60GB of data for a reasonable price rather than these 100GB give aways. I've just had notification that my 3 One Plan is ending in September and I'm going to cancel that account rather than be limited to 4GB of personal hotspot. The only alternative I can find at the moment is a 25GB data only SIM from EE for £30/month.
Fortunately fibre has been put up on the poles right outside my house, so hopefully I'll be on FTTH in a few months.
Posted by paul_liverpoolfc about 1 year ago
SIM card has just arrived. Ordered on Wednesday.