Voting is open in ISPA Awards Customer Choice category
Tuesday 24 March 2015 09:37:36 by Andrew Ferguson

It does not feel like a year since writing the last news item letting everyone know that voting in the Customer Choice category was open, but it is time to get you all to head over to ispa.thinkbroadband.com/vote and rate the numerous providers who have entered the category where their customers rather than the judges make the decision.

The 2015 ISPA Awards are due to be presented on 2nd July 2015, and one person who rates their provider will be given a pair of tickets to the awards ceremony in London. Testing in the technically tested categories, broadband, hosting and VoIP has been underway for a month now and will be used to shortlist the entrants for the final judging by the panel of judges.

2015 has seen the largest number of entrants across the board, which means that competition is going to be fierce.

Comments

Posted by phil_w_lee about 1 year ago
I would have done, and indeed tried to, but the list of those available is too short, and there is no means of writing in any alternative.

My vote is there for Zen, but they aren't accepting votes for Zen - fixed, or what?

I suppose the others can't take the competition from the PC Pro Best Broadband ISP winner eleven times in a row, Which Recommended Broadband provider eighteen times in a row, and current holder of the Comms National Awards Best Channel ISP title.
Will they be awarding this year's title as "best of the rest"?
Posted by phil_w_lee about 1 year ago

Will they be awarding this year's title as "best of the rest"?
Posted by andrew (Favicon staff member) about 1 year ago
Providers have to confirm entry to be listed
Posted by SaticICE about 1 year ago
Oh well, no vote from me either.

Can't vote for Virgin Media as they are not on the list.

Shame really.
Posted by Teefenn1 about 1 year ago
Surprisingly AAISP was listed for my vote, but I agree it's an odd list. Xilo, Aquiss, IDNet & Zen were all missing, to name but a few. I accept that ISPs may have to actively enter but with so many good ISPs absent it does rather render the whole thing meaningless.