£11.24 monthly savings on fibre based broadband at PlusNet
Wednesday 17 December 2014 12:25:33 by Andrew Ferguson

The new wave of PlusNet fibre based broadband offers may not beat the previous six months free on their entry level fibre service, but for those looking for the full speed up to 76 Mbps product the new six month reduced price offer will be very welcome.

• Unlimited Fibre + Home Phone, £3.75 per month for six months then £14.99 per month. Up to 38 Mbps downloads and up to 19.5 Mbps uploads. 18 month contract.
  • Unlimited Fibre Extra + Home Phone, £8.75 per month for six months then £19.99 per month. Up to 76 Mbps downloads and up to 19.5 Mbps uploads. 18 month contract.

PlusNet Home Phone voice line rental is a requirement at £15.95 per month or you can pay 12 months rental in a lump sum of £155.88.

For those who want even more bargain basement broadband or cannot get a fibre based service yet, the current £70 cashback and £2.50 per month ADSL2+ service offer ends on the 18th December, and the fibre offer pages reveal the low price will continue, but with a smaller cashback cheque of £50.

Posted by ian007jen about 1 year ago
market 1(A) prices??
Posted by andrew (Favicon staff member) about 1 year ago
The £11.24 monthly saving still applies to the £22.49 or £27.20 of the two services if outside the PlusNet low cost area.
Posted by generallee94 about 1 year ago
Wouldn't mind a free line installation, then I will place an order!
Posted by zyborg47 about 1 year ago
If i was changing I may have had a look, the problem is I moved from one ISP because plunet took them over and the few people i know on plusnet do not seem to have a service that is consistant. I also not sure if I would want to use a BT company.
Posted by davethink about 1 year ago
It is free if you take the whole package.
Posted by galacticz00 about 1 year ago
I took up the black Friday offer and the service went live on 4/12/14 however 25 days have now passed and I'm still waiting for the email which was promised within 10 days of go live. I have raised tickets, spoken to customer services on 3 occasions and used the chat line, I have got nowhere. This is not how I imagined award winning customer services to be. Loads of customers on the plusnet forum are struggling to get their cashback from deals over the last several months. Does anyone know how this can be escalated? If cashback is central to your decision I would think again.
Posted by galacticz00 about 1 year ago
29 days since go live & still no email, no cheque, but more & more disgruntled customers. Plusnet advise 80% paid within 60 days
12% paid between 60 to 90 days
8% paid between 90 to 180 days! What they tell you when you sign up is 40 days max!