Free Cadbury's Selection Stocking with BT Broadband orders
Friday 12 December 2014 17:36:41 by Andrew Ferguson

In a change to the usual cycle of gift cards and reduced prices BT is running only until 18th December an offer where you can get a free Cadbury's Selection Stocking.

The Stocking will be posted out with the aim of reaching those who order online before Christmas, but some people in the more remote parts of the UK may get the stocking a little later.

The main offers at BT currently are all on 12 month contracts, and as usual you need to factor in the voice line rental which is priced at £16.99 per month.

Comments

Posted by joe_pineapples about 1 year ago
As far as I can see the monthly reduced price is only for the first 3 months (Infinity 1 & 2).
Posted by zyborg47 about 1 year ago
Out of all the larger providers, BT is still the most expensive, I suppose they have to pay for people to have free football somehow..
Posted by joe_pineapples about 1 year ago
@zyborg47

....and poundland selection stockings
Posted by andrew (Favicon staff member) about 1 year ago
The links take you to the offers as described.

Other ways may show different offers
Posted by joe_pineapples about 1 year ago
My bad, I didn't use those links.
Posted by astateoftrance about 1 year ago
They are decent deals, if FTTC was already available here I would likely go for the 40/10 package.£26.99 a month for 12 month and a 12 month contract so can switch when that ends. I currently pay £39 a month for ADSL (around 6Mbps), it does include anytime calls but could do without that I think.

Posted by astateoftrance about 1 year ago
It would be nice if BT gave a amternative to BT Sport which I have no interest in. Something movie/entertainment related.
Posted by zyborg47 about 1 year ago
Try finding those offers without the links, I looked and failed.
Posted by astateoftrance about 1 year ago
Just hope there are deals like this when I get FTTC.
Posted by joe_pineapples about 1 year ago
@astateoftrance

or waiver the activation fee instead.
Posted by zyborg47 about 1 year ago
@astateoftrance, or go for a cheaper provider, like and I am going to hate saying this, Talk Talk or plusnet. Bt is way over priced compared to others. If i was going to pay that much then I would go for one of the smaller providers.
Posted by astateoftrance about 1 year ago
@joe_pineapples - good idea, and even a lower monthly price if you don't want BT Sport.

@zyborg47 - I am currently with Plusnet so when the time comes I will see if they can better any deals there are before I switch. I am on a Market 1 exchange with no LLU. I understand the Fibre could come from a different one though so will check TT or Sky when it is available.
Posted by comnut about 1 year ago
you get what you pay for... with the exception of BT -- it pays the fat shareholders and business mens wages!!
Those fancy BT ads aren't cheap!! :) :)
Posted by comnut about 1 year ago
If you already have SKY (talk + rental) then you can get 2G a month FREE..
Unlimited no caps for £7.50... :)