TalkTalk TV packages in reduced price and voucher offer
Thursday 06 March 2014 09:47:55 by Andrew Ferguson

YouView view TalkTalk just got a little bit cheaper with the promotions that TalkTalk has running until 13th March 2014.

• Essentials TV £2.50 per month off the standard price of £7.50 for six months on an 18 month contract. £50 shopping voucher and three months free access to PictureBox Films (usually £5/month). Includes unlimited broadband, evening and weekend inclusive calls and a basic YouView set-top box.
  • Plus TV £5 per month off the standard price of £15 for six months on an 18 month contract. £50 shopping voucher and three months free access to PictureBox Films (usually £5/month). Includes unlimited broadband, anytime landline calls and a full YouView set-top box.

Both products require voice line rental, which is £15.40 per month, or if you pay annually in advance reduces to the equivalent of £10.50 per month. Shopping voucher is only available to those ordering online and who do not require a new telephone line or telephone number.

Comments

Posted by zyborg47 over 3 years ago
It could be free, but I still would not touch them.
Posted by baby_frogmella over 3 years ago
I and 4 million other customers would :)
Posted by dragonwatcher over 3 years ago
And half of us can't wait to be rid of them. Their reputation is well earned and I wish I listened to people and paid attention to what was written on forums. Watch the the "voucher offers" and read the small print loads of people find out that they're not entitled to them after they've been signed up. Or like me 6 months after, numerous emails and click and paste answers, apologies, assurances and I'm still waiting...
Posted by welshgrandpa over 3 years ago
I have been with TalkTalk for a number of years and I find there service is very good. I have had problems with them, they are much better than BT or Sky in my area.
Posted by loumaulecole over 3 years ago
I also have been with TalkTalk for many years and find them far better than other Internet Providers. Their Customer Service, when I needed it several years ago, was very helpful and efficient. The problems that other people may have suffered must be due to their location or noisy line. Customer Service sorted mine out very quickly after I complained on the forum, sent me a new ADSL2 router and now I have been enjoying over 14Mb/s ever since.
Posted by Sylcol over 3 years ago
I also have no problem with TalkTalk. However, that said I am sticking to phone and broadband, the YouView box they use for telly service seems to have big problems!