Plusnet start new 9 month reduced price deals
Wednesday 04 September 2013 08:52:06 by Andrew Ferguson

The number of offers over at Plusnet has reduced but there will be those that welcome the simplicity of the new range of offers.

Three offers apply to the consumer services and only apply on the unlimited products where you also take telephone line rental from Plusnet too. All the offers bring you a reduced price for a nine month period, after which the standard contract price will apply.

In all three cases voice line rental at £14.50 per month applies, but line rental saver can be taken as an option, paying 12 months in advance giving a monthly equivalent price of £10.99 per month.

Posted by zyborg47 over 3 years ago
It still don't tempt me to go back to fixed line broadband, if I went for fibre after the 9 months I would still end up paying more than I pay now.

Posted by 21again over 3 years ago
It can get confusing because it's not upfront on the PN website (you have to work to find it in the legal bit :p) but the package for ADSL2+ is not for 12 months as per the tbb link,I may be wrong but isn't the unlimited broadband an 18 month contract and the phone a 12 month contract within that bundle?
Posted by gc01 over 3 years ago
£7 more than the above prices if you are not in a "low cost" area.
Posted by p1d2m3 over 3 years ago
It is an 18 month contract. Line rental saver is 12 monthly. If I remember correctly once you have paid line rental saver it is not refundable so if you wish to leave after 18 months you can't take line rental saver out for second year or you lose half of it if you do and leave.
Posted by andrew (Favicon staff member) over 3 years ago
Have started an order journey and yes the offer is only applicable to the 18 month contract option, so listing has been updated.

Posted by professor973 over 3 years ago
For unlimited on Market 1 well over £40 plus tie-ins. what's reduced about that.
Posted by NetGuy over 3 years ago
Looks line they are removing "Line Rental Saver" completely now. (under section 1, about line rental, has a link to but that seems to redirect back to the broadband packages, either an error or by design, I know not which!