TalkTalk reveals its price changes
Thursday 01 August 2013 15:56:07 by
This time it is TalkTalk with a raft of price changes, again they apply from
October 1st. The TalkTalk website pricing notification page carries details of the latest changes
and a history of previous price rises.
- Voice line rental to increase to £15.40 a month, currently £14.95 a month,
this last increased in January 2013.
- We have asked about any price changes to the line rental saver product
- Broadband Essentials will increase in price to £7.50 per month, from its
current standard price of £6.50 a month, and we presume as this charge is
levied on fibre customers too they will feel the effect of the £1 rise.
- A bunch of old legacy broadband packages will see a £1/month price rise.
The packages affected are: Talk Global Anytime, Talk Global Evening &
Weekend, Talk UK Weekend BB, Talk International Anytime, Talk International
Evening & Weekend, Talk Total Anytime Evening & Weekend Talk Total
Anytime, Talk 3 BB, Talk International Evening & Weekend IPS and Talk
International Anytime IPS.
- Anytime calls boost increase to £5.50 per month.
- Details of call price changes covered in full on the TalkTalk website.
We will endeavour to add a note to our TalkTalk
package listings, so that people are aware of the forthcoming changes and
can therefore make informed decisions. Generally though we have found this
pattern of price rises affects all the providers, so while you can chase the
odd special offer the rises are not inescapable in the long term.