Triple play war now adds cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to offers
Friday 05 July 2013 11:46:15 by Andrew Ferguson

Sky has refreshed its offers again, and to celebrate the summer when we will all hopefully be out and about and watching TV via Sky Go, they are offering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Wi-Fi model) for just £49 to those signing up online to a Sky Sports or Movies bundle.

A triple play of Sky Sports, Fibre unlimited (up to 38 Mbps) and inclusive weekend calls is available for £43.50 per month for the first six months, then once the free fibre offer expires the price rises to £63.50 (a saving of £120). A £25 Marks and Spencer voucher is included, and for those wanting a cheap tablet, you can order a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for £49 when buying the bundle online. Voice line rental of £14.50 applies from the first month.

The standard phone + broadband packages have gained a £25 M&S voucher on top of the half price offers

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 offer for £49 is available for anyone joining Sky TV with a Sky Sports (£43.50/month) or Sky Movies TV package (£37/month), but this is a limited time and availability offer.

Comments

Posted by gribz over 3 years ago
Is this news or an advert?
Posted by zyborg47 over 3 years ago
I wondered that as well. Not going to make any difference to me anyway,I got no interest in triple play. in fact if I go for a fixe line broadband service again, I want to get broadband separate from my phone line.

Posted by professor973 over 3 years ago
Don't see anything cheap about that.
Posted by herdwick over 3 years ago
Triple play used to be phone, broadband and mobile. That was when the likes of O2 were trying and failing. Since Sky joined the party it's now TV, phone and broadband.

Freeview's enough for me, I detuned the box to 2 multiplexes to get rid of a load of garbage channels from the EPG.
Posted by zyborg47 over 3 years ago
It is never cheap if you don't need it. I don't watch TV, I use Netflix and DVd/blue-ray for all my video needs, so a service that offers TV is a waste for me as I don't even have a TV licence.

The problem here is that these large ISps think that we are all the same.