Biscit believed to have entered Administration
Thursday 08 March 2007 09:21:59 by Andrew Ferguson

www.ispreview.co.uk has apparently seen documentation that confirms Biscit has gone into administration.

This was formalised on Monday 5th March 2007, with Mr Tony James Thompson now appointed as administrator. For those receiving a broadband service via Biscit this will be an uncertain time, in the past another provider has often stepped in to purchase existing customers from providers in trouble.

Comments

Posted by roylatham over 10 years ago
The best news ive heard this year,been trying to leave this cowboy outfit for 3 months.They are liars,thieves,flouted every rule in the book.I blame ofcom for letting them get away with it,toothless tiger they are,ofcom that is.I might just get my mac code with a bit of luck and get a decent isp.Ther is a lot of happy people out there now.
BISCIT/V21 RUBBISH GOOD RIDDANCE
Posted by dercoss over 10 years ago
I second all of that, and then some... However, the ISPA and CISAS are just as bad for letting them get away with things without doing a thing about it until the very end when Biscit became an embarrassment.. Biscit were able to ride roughshod over every supposed procedure for resolving disputes without either of these bodies doing a thing about it...

dc
Posted by superxz over 10 years ago
i agree with the 2 above buscitCSP are a cowboy company who should be hauled in, it took me 3 months since the V21-netservices to get off thier internet connection, in the end i had to theraten with legal action to get them to release my line, offcom should have more power to stop cowboy companies like this from getting away with what they do. its about time we had an ombudsman that does more that sit there in a corner and do nothing.
Posted by roylatham over 10 years ago
I am glad a lot of people agree with me,proves what a bad isp can get away with,take note ofcom i told you,what would happen.this fiasco should never be allowed again,So all you so called governing bodies get your act together,biscit/v21 showed you as you are toothless tigers.YOU ARE A EMBARRASEMENT.HEADS SHOULD ROLE FOR LETTING BISCIT GET AWAY WITH IT.
YOU ARE VERY WEAK,NO USE TO THE AVERAGE CUSTOMER.BISCIT PROVED THIS.MADE YOU A LAUGHING STOCK
roy latham