Skip Navigation


Ten Million Households Online
Monday 09 July 2001 09:24:00 by Andrew Ferguson

A MORI survery carried out on behalf of Oftel has shown that 4m new households have connected to the internet in the last 12 months.

This brings the total to 10m in the UK. 24% of these households were connected using some form of unmetered access. This leaves 76% still paying by the minute - so either not using it much or not aware of unmetered access packages.

These figures suggest that just 0.65% of households are connected using ADSL.

Comments

There are currently no comments about this news item.

You must be logged in to post comments. Click here to login.